Tuesday, July 1, 2008

(WARNING CLICHE BLOG TITLE) To Cut? Or Not To Cut?

On sunday, me and a friend of mine decided to shave our heads because we wanted to shave our heads. But when I got an emal saying he did it, I'm having second thoughts. My hair will NOT cooperate with me. But sometimes it decides to look really cool. So for me I am always like, "Well, I hope my hair looks good tomorrow!" right before I fall asleep. So you see my predicament. My solution was to leave my fate to the blogosphere. What should I do? YOU DECIDE!

6 comments:

Jake Bramante said...

Was it a pact? Will you leave him out in the cold? If he did it because you both agreed you'd both do it, then you have to.... otherwise, your Man-card will get revoked.

Chelsea Yap said...

well i think you would regret it if you did shave your head but since you both said you would do it you probably should. even though yeah your hair wont cooperate with you, a promise is a promise. if you guys actually didn't promise then DONT DO IT.

eric said...

don't be a jerk. hair will grow back. if you both said you would do it, and he did it first, you must do it. you will lose all credibility as a cool dude if you don't follow through with this one. i'm just saying. moral: don't make promises you can't keep.

Tori said...

Your hair will grow back really fast. You're not a girl where it will take ages to get it back to the length it was. You'll probably have it back to the same length by September and for the summer you won't have to worry about the heat or styling it! JUST DO IT! I heard you tell him you would!

Solomon Ray said...

Point taken.

Katherine Johnson said...

Come on Solo! Do It! Nick did, u should! like NOW!