Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Crazy Ride...


Okay, so I kind of forgot to mention how I got my new phone. It all started with old man Josh inviting me to come with him, Coy and Kevin to Courdalane to pck up the new iPhone 3G. So I agreed... Then I woke up at four A.M. and stumbled into their car blindly and sleepily. A frappucino and a three hour nap later, we arrive and our sore eyes were greeted by a PANDA EXPRESS!
As much as we would have loved to stop their and chow down, Kevin had the brilliant idea of making sure that there wasn't a line. As fate would have it there was a line.
A few coffees (hours) later, we finaly entered the store and got the last three phones. There supply literally ended with us, even with a guy deciding to wait and buy it later so that we could get all of our phones together. Fun day.

1 comment:

Chelsea Yap said...

that is a fun day and Very lucky